Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Mother, Should I build a Wall...


Okay, yes its been 2mos. and 2 days, but los dio de sol has returned. Apparentily this blog is still alive as I keep getting messages. So here's what will be the first of a regular weekly update or 2. Its funny I know they say 90 percent of all blogs die after 2 weeks... but I lasted a month... then came college, and yes its online but Im obessed with knitting scary sock monkeys. This blogs theme, ended up being innocense. It's funny I never post these theme wise, but I always find one when I look into it. It's better then saying... hmmmm.... the theme is an anal virus... seeeee why would you read that. Thats why they have myspace.

listening to...pink floyd- mother.

Comments:
ardillas??...

En algo estamos de acuerdo, sí... Pink Floyd...


Atte.

M. E. P.
 
eehh, what?
 
esta pink floyd madre....

lilla,,,, exactly...
 
Huh, huh, huh....he said "anal virus". Huh, huh, huh.
 
Impressive ;)
 
also, pink floyd is just brillant
 
Yes Pink Floyd, I actually have every single track they ever released, thats counting the 2 soundtrack albums they released. Thats 2.7gigs of pink floyd. The verdict,,, them cats have a lot of weird, weird songs.
 
All I can say is... Glad to have you back!

-Yara
 
you're scary
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama Blogarama - The magic hotdog dancer