Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Your punishment is to share a prison cell with the hamburgler.


What is the deal with the Hamburgler? Why did Mc Donalds need this menance? Is stealing hamburgers such a big deal? I mean weirder things have happened liked hot 23 yr. old teachers dating their 13yr. old students. But what did the hamburgler go to jail for? I mean if im thinking advertising for a fast food restaurant, Im not thinking "yeah, we could have this guy dressed in prison garb who steals hamburgers. Yeah, thats a problem allright, its called schziophrenia. Or sometimes Its just called internet date night.

Comments:
i am in love with the hamburgler! thank you for posting his photo!
 
I asked myself the same thing, and then I saw this...and suddenly everything became so clear to me...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/09/10

-B
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! diet pill http://www.internet-service-providers-7.info Renault megane scenic rear diffusers State of florida education system nexium and epilepsy baseball 2bgloves
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama Blogarama - The magic hotdog dancer