Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Random Pointless Video Time....

Few people know that this is what MC Hammer was originally going to say instead of "Hammer Time" but here it is my random pointless video clip. Fact or Fiction, I do not know but do not try this at home, unless your home is giant moon walk untop of a magical waterfall, and you live next to gumdrop lane where everyone is always happy. Except for old angry Mr. Johnson, who won't get off your back about your dog always running in his yard. But you live in a Moon Walk so you don't care.



I probably could have done that, but not since I stopped drinking. Well I'm pretty sure I could atleast grab a dog by the hind legs and pretend like its a wheel barrow. Cos I was gonna do that anyways.

Comments:
Wow!
really cool, I put a link on my blog to this!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama Blogarama - The magic hotdog dancer