Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

A New Hope.................


Easter, yes today is the day to unveil my abomination upon the civilized networld. Well, you know what I mean, not the other thing I promised I would only do that for money. Im referring to my blog, which is just a means to express my views and humor with people I really can't stay in touch with. These being new or old but here is my ode to a Cliff's note version of what goes on in the world that is my head. I orignally considered other sites for this venture, but being I'm not a 23yr. old goth vampire who likes to be hit on by 43yr. old women who shop at "The Hot Topic" I settled for this great community. That and from here I can safely criticize poseurs. Or maybe not.... Peace, Love, Empathy............Enjoy.

Comments:
HI!
 
Hi Rumour...How you found me here? Well I didn't understand anything you wrote for me =P
take care
 
sorry for giving ya a nasty flashback, but thanks for the comment :)

... and, with that sort of info i think better early than late, and better late than never. right?
 
eh, tío, ¿quién mató a Alfredo García?

Abilio.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
thanks for your comment!
what do you know about Germany and susages?
do you know the bavarian white sausage and the great beer? best beer on earth!
hehe..

will you come for the WM to Germany?
 
My good man germans lead the world in sausage technology, if its not german sausage, its crap.
 
Rumour, you caught me out. I WOULD have been wearing the chainsaw on the bike trip, but unfortunately, its a kind of lime green/orange sort of thing and not particularly attractive I need hardly add. Its a hand-me-down chainsaw, and as you can imagine it completely clashed with everything I was wearing. Well, maybe not my socks. They were white. That might have worked. Sorry to disappoint. I'll do better next time.
 
Wells nuts to that trev, now I have no reason to take my 1987 Western Auto western flyer 10-speed out of my dads tool shed. I could almost here the tassle from my handle bars dangle in the wind as you cranked up your chainsaw. Now I will just have to sit in a corner and rock myself back and forth thinking someday.....someday.
 
that's a quality Enuff Z'enuff logo. Haven't seen that one for a while.
 
actually I had the site automatically play "New Thing", by Enuff Znuff when the page loaded.
 
Hey! I have that CD!

I suppose it's OK if you don't mind slightly-warmed-over-Cheap-Trick, but I'll stick with the original, thanks.

Fuck, I'm old.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama Blogarama - The magic hotdog dancer