Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

If its News to You, Its News to Me...


Recentily 2 siblings who are the products of a sperm donor were reunited. The girls, Danielle Pagano, 16, and JoEllen Marsh, 15, connected through the Donor Sibling Registry, a Web site that is helping to open a new chapter in the oldest form of assisted reproductive technology. The three-year-old site allows parents and offspring to enter their contact information and search for others by sperm bank and donor number. WOW..... I did not know I was supposed to get that stuff registered. I really hope this isn't like the time I forgot to register for selective service. I think thats great, that there is an international registry, because if sperm got in the wrong hands, all hades could just break loose. The humanity..... I wonder if they have one of those websites that have one of those "win a free ipod" pop-up. God knows, I would donate all the time. Well not really....all the time. Maybe more then usual since I quit smoking.

Comments:
Yeah, I bought a label maker for all of my sperm needs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama Blogarama - The magic hotdog dancer