Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Get down with the sickness......

Thats just a term for letting other things ruin your life and corrupt you. To some people it can be the opposite sex, or that same sex kinky friend, it can be fame or money. Its when something leads you to believe its worth the risk to become something you should have never been. Assimilate to it, and then make excuses for your social darwinism. Which is basically the theme to this update. Though if your reading my blog then your probably not big on symbolism. So just go grab a bag of chips and watch "The Family Guy". I'm watching you....peace, love,........empathy.

Take it away Wheatus........





guncat.jpg

Comments:
I appreciate your comment on my blog. I chose not to publish it only because I don't know who you are. In response to it,however, I think you can have a point about some homeschoolers feeling awkward in their first job. That is why I think it is really tricky not to fall into that. When I talk about controlled socialization I especially think of very young children, like mine, who I don't want to be exposed to stuff they shouldn't at their age. Little by little as they age they should be exposed to more stuff, so that they won't feel so awkward.
A side note: I was not homeschooled and I've always felt much more awkward that any homeschooled kid I've ever met here.
Thank you again and come visit my blog once in a while.
 
Wow, I post alot of political commentary when I have a buzz. Interesting.....
 
Hi, I adored your comment in my blog :))))
How come you found out ?
Kissssssssssssss*****
 
You have the same astrological sign as me and almost the same age :)
How about learning to speak Portuguese ?
 
Portugal is next to Spain :) but it is not Spain nor France :D
 
wow, i had no idea that was portuguese, I only can pretend to know spanish, and french.... Aww yes but I promise I will learn to speak Brazilian...... there is a joke in there somewhere.
 
LOLOL, European Portuguese please :P, not that latin tropical crap
 
Do you have messenger ?
:P
 
wow,,,, more then one type of portugese for me to fake...... i will need to get faking portuguese for dummies, at my local bookstore....
 
:p:p:p Don't be nasty,lolol
 
:p I want to chat with you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama Blogarama - The magic hotdog dancer